STANDARD - The best 1.5 roller rocker assembly on the market.
Our rocker set comes fully assembled with alloy rocker spacers and alloy end washers with split pins fitted.
- The rocker shaft is up-rated from standard 14mm to larger 17mm diameter to give a greater surface area of contact between the shaft and the rocker arm.
- The rocker arm is CNC machined from aerospace 7075 aluminium which retains the same tensile strength as steel.
- Rocker arms are anodised gold color.
- Rocker posts are also made from a high quality steel and chemically black coated.
- To further enhance the quality of this rocker assembly we fit larger 3/8-inch UNF adjusters along with lightweight aircraft specification 'K' lock nuts
LDX PREMIUM - Further to MED'S race engine development these exclusive 1.5 rockers have been redesigned to reduce further weight and increase strength.
Bridge-section rocker arms, an extra large diameter rocker shaft and 'W' section rocker posts all help to increase torsional rigidity and maintain valve train geometry.
- Full captive rocker post design to encapsulate each individual rocker arm between a pair of rocker posts to reduce flex.
- The rocker arms now have a bridge section to reduce flex at high rpm.
- The rocker arms are wider in the front section to give greater roller pin support.
- Roller pins have three locations to achieve maximum rigidity
- The rollers are cylindrically ground to achieve precise valve lift.
Please note - our roller rocker assemblies are only suitable for 1275, 970 and 1071 based engines.