Skip to content
PORTERFIELD LD20 R-4 : The R-4 has carbon based semi-metallic materials which allow the brake pad to absorb massive amounts of heat and consume it at a very even rate.
- The Carbon Kevlar material is quite quick to warm up to race temperature, this is very helpful during restarts, and when track time is limited.
- This is the most rotor friendly racing brake pad material ever.
- Great for road courses, rally, oval track, autocross, vintage racing, professional racing events or club events.
- LD-20 model; typically used for the classic Mini
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh